Stays at the Craigmore centre are tailored to each group’s individual needs and we will always do our best to accommodate your requests.
To help you understand what we can provide we have created the following package. Please contact us to negotiate individual pricing for the needs of your group.
Included in your package:
Use of our bunk bed (dormatory) accommodation (bed linen is provided) for up to 120 people.
Use of our conference/music hall, break out rooms, leaders’ lounge and sports hall.
Breakfast: cereals along with a full cooked breakfast buffet.
Lunch: a hot 2-course lunch.
Dinner: 1 main dish and 1 dessert.
Supper: bread, jams, butters, cordials, tea and coffee supplies.
Tea and coffee is provided in the supper room that can be used for break times.
Terms and Conditions
- All guests will be required to make up their own beds and strip them down at the end of their stay and put in the bins provided.
- Towels are not provided.
- All guests are encouraged to leave the dormitories in good order; emptying rubbish bins into the central point and sweeping rooms out.
- Any use or neglect to the property may incur a damage fee.
- Dining room will be self service when collecting the meals and all plates and cutlery will be cleared by the guests to the allocated area.
- Package Upgrades Available (to be booked 6 weeks prior to arrival).
- If guests require food to be served from the buffet an additional £500 per day will apply.
- Towels are not provided. Should you wish to add towels to your booking they can be added at £3 each.