Dog Rules at Gartmore House
We love dogs! However we appreciate that not all guests are dog lovers. Here are some doggy house rules to keep everyone happy:
- We limit it to 3 dogs in the house at any one time and we have 3 bedrooms allocated to guests with dogs.
- Dogs are more than welcome as long as they are kept in the guest’s bedroom.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead whilst in the house and throughout the grounds of Gartmore Estate.
- Dogs will not be allowed in the public areas or crafting workshops.
- “All dogs must be good guests”.
- We charge £10 per dog per night. Alternatively, there are kennels located at the end of the road from Gartmore House; the kennels are called ‘Kuruba‘ and if you wish to house your dog there whilst staying with us you should contact Kuruba directly (summer months can be especially busy).
Please note this does not apply to assistance dogs.
Should you have any questions, please give us a call on 01877 382991, email email@example.com or visit our website.
For Knitting & Crochet Holidays, visit https://www.gartmorehouse.com/knitting-and-crochet-holidays/